Posted on September 23, 2019

Sorry, this entry is only available in French.

6 Responses to (Français) Avec Les Amazones, Jim Fergus signe le retour des Mille femmes blanches

Marie-Anne Verougstraete says: October 9, 2019 at 10:08 am

Dear Jim, I saw you will be featured on the French television for your book “Les Amazones”. I was wondering what the English title is? Would love to read it!
Thank you!

Jim Fergus says: October 30, 2019 at 6:11 am

Hello Marie-Anne, the English title is STRONGHEART, but I’m afraid it won’t be published until next year. I should have a more accurate date within the next couple of months. Thank you!

Laurent says: July 13, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Hi Jim,
Having read the first two novels of the Trilogy in French I saw that the third and last one will only appear in English (Strongheart) in 2021. Is that so?
However, the french version is already available. Correct?
Best
Laurent

Jim Fergus says: July 17, 2020 at 7:28 am

Hello Laurent,
The third volume of the trilogy, titled, Les amazones, was published in France in September last year, and is available.
Thanks for getting in touch.
Best,

Teyssedou Virginie says: January 24, 2021 at 11:53 am

dear mister fergus, I literally devoured your trilogy (1000 white women, the revenge of mothers and the amazons). Your books have moved me, I myself am passionate about Amerindian or native history. I was so in the story of the last volume that I stayed on my end. something is missing suddenly, we have the impression that there will be a sequel to really finalize. I wanted to tell you that it is a real pleasure to read you.

Jim Fergus says: February 17, 2021 at 8:59 am

Salut Virginie,
Merci pour votre message dans votre excellent anglais. J’apprécie beaucoup vos aimables paroles. Juste pour que vous le sachiez, je lis couramment le français et vous pouvez certainement communiquer sur ce blog dans votre langue maternelle. Quant à votre perception d’une suite finale, je peux seulement dire que, comme la vie elle-même, cette possibilité reste ouverte, jusqu’à ce qu’elle ne le soit plus. Mais je reste très intéressé par le sort du personnage contemporain Molly Standing Bear, et peut-être qu’un jour je la suivrai … ou pas … on verra !